About the fund
*** APPLICATION GUIDANCE ***
If you are considering using AI to write your scholarship application, please review the guidance found here.
Maven is a market-leading proprietary trading firm, allocating internal capital between discretionary, systematic and market-making strategies.
They were established over a decade ago and have grown into a significant market participant by hiring exceptional people and giving them the tools and autonomy to realise their full potential.
Maven have delivered excellent results for their shareholders since inception while always maintaining a focus on improving financial markets, and using thier own success to support broader initiatives.
Why create a scholarship?
Maven is delighted to partner with Blackbullion to launch their first Maven Minds Scholarship Programme this year. All candidates who apply for our 2024 Maven Minds Woman’s Programme will be considered for this opportunity.
We believe success should be determined by ability, regardless of socio-economic background and we are committed to supporting students from all backgrounds to reach their potential. To demonstrate our commitment to this, Maven will be supporting 4 students on the Maven Minds Spring Week with scholarships of £1,800. If you are applying for Maven Minds, and would like to be considered for their Maven Minds scholarship programme, as well, please apply below!
The Maven Minds: Scholarship is designed to support 4 students who are offered a place on our spring week programme. All candidates who apply for our 2024 Maven Minds Women's Programme will be considered for this opportunity. To apply for the programme please follow the links below:
To be considered for the Maven Minds Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be studying at a UK university
- Be in the 1st year of a 3 year STEM-related degree
- Be in 2nd year of a 4 year STEM-related degree
- Be interested in taking part in Maven's Spring Week programmes
- This programme is aimed at getting more women, who are underrepresented in Technology and Trading, into the industry, but it is open to all applicants
- Applications will open 06 November 2023
- Only applications submitted by 31 December 2023 will be considered
- Successful applicant notified no later than 31st January 2023
This fund is only available to people in the categories listed below. Please do not apply if you are not in one of these.